Your Personal Training experience will be tailored to your specific needs, and will include:
- Mobility and flexibility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare for specific movement patterning and prevent injuries
- Strength and conditioning exercises chosen to specifically achieve your goal
- Post-workout recovery techniques
- Nutritional support and guidance
- A network of health professionals we’ve built a trusting relationship with that we can refer you to
Personal Training is recommended if you have been sedentary for a long period of time, are training for a specific sport or event, have significant health limitations, or just prefer the additional attention and accountability.
One-on-One or private group?
To best suit the needs of our members, we offer Personal Training with personalized program design in both one-on-one and small group settings.
Personal Training is a phenomenal way to receive the undivided attention of one of our expert coaches, but if it doesn’t fit into your budget, we encourage you to consider our Partner training option. Two to five or six of you will be able to split up the cost of each session making it more affordable for the individuals in the group.